Sex (we accept females 100%, we are horny nerds):
Male

Do you have a Working mic?:
Yes

Enable to use Ventrilo?:
Yes

MSN: None

About Your Self:
Well I'm not much of a PvPer... I'm more here for the fun of playing and passing time hanging out with cool people...

Why do you want to join Avalanche?
Well... Besides Dallas and Stash (who have completely STOPPED talkign to me...) the only person in UO I know is Tika... And she talks very highly of your guild... DeV is going to hell... And I'm SO feed up with all of the DRAMA B/S that is happening in DeV... that if I dont get into this guild... I'm probly just gonna quit UO... Oh, And I have personally had my Butt handed to me trying to do a solo spawn by AvA more then once... Would be nice to be on the other side of the butt kicking...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VENOM
Trash
Trash

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: NightChaser   Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:32 pm

BLUE Quick Draw Mcgraw?? If you were the red quick draw mcgraw, the red stealth archer, then your character was decent at what he was suppposed to do, dismount. Should have not made him blue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightchaser
Trash
Trash

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: NightChaser   Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:08 am

Well Ya but when i Got him he had Nothing but Hunters HeadDress (+20 archery Helm) and a basic quiver... But other then that he had No gear... And he couldn't Dismount he did not have high enough tactics he was a Res-Killer... And he lost Red and went Blue from me trying to AFK skill up archery and Tactics on a K (those wolf dog thingys)... after i get his tactics and archery just a lil higher I'm going to make him a Quick Wep change Heavy-cross-bow-dismount/Yumi-bow-Armor pierce/Double Shot... With the combo of those and the High Increase Damege gear I'm using I will drop people Quickly... My damage is currently 51-64 So even tankers shouldn't survive long... Hence the "Quick Draw" McGraw...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NightChaser   

Back to top Go down

NightChaser
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avalanche :: Ultima Online :: Guild Application-
Jump to: