HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Best DF Guild

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What guild Stands off at the pvp level on DF?
Avalanche [.aVa]
63%
 63% [ 10 ]
PeeVeePee [PVP!]
19%
 19% [ 3 ]
Infernal Covenant Of the Damned [I-C]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
HHW allie
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
The 47 Ronin [47]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Destroyers of revelation [DEV]
13%
 13% [ 2 ]
mess with the Best and DIE Like the rest [leet]
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Corbin
Trash
Trash

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Best DF Guild   Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:24 pm

Allow me to clear a few things up.

1) As I am a frequent visitor to the PvP forums I do not recall ever seeing Greg talk shit about you.
2)While typing this post I did some research and found one time that he talked shit about you:

Quote :
Well Venom can always join Us.

we need a ghost like Luminar running around 24/7 :p
and he proberly fit right in that spot.

This was when |M| left Drachs. It was a clear ref. to you being dead all the time. Hardly worth holding a grudge over.

3)During the aforementioned research, I also came across this:

Quote :
1: venom got joined in aVa. is their freaking guild and so be it. like i said dont help him dont acces him to your houses. dont payout hes scrolls when he come with em.
but start telling enemys hes spawning so they can raid him. thats Xrossing the line of Alliance respect.

Clearly he is talking shit....(Editors note: This is sarcasim)

So you are mistaken about Greg. I have honestly not seen him hold a grudge against anyone or show any real hatred towards someone. Have I seen him get upset over the idiocy of players? Yes. Let's not confuse that with shit talk to you though ok?

4) It seems you have flipped on Sin. Something I am sure, by now, he is used to from everyone he considered a friend. Sin has defended you left and right and even still you mock him and talk trash. That being said I will drop it. It is between the two of you.

5)I do not know what chr you were on when you chased Sin back to Wyld but I can assume it was Venom. More than likely you were able to DP him left and right. Sin doesn't use pots(call it stuborn or stupidity, I was the same). Chances are he had two choices, let you kill him, or go to help. I say all of this to prove a point. You would do the same thing if you were on a caster and I was on Corbin. Actually, you have done the same exact thing. Does that make you a better player than Sin? No. It doesn't. It doesn't make you a worse player either.

Things have been said back and forth and where has it taken us? Nowhere. I am not trash talking you, mocking you, pointing blame, or trying to stir up shit. I am simply tired of all the bullshit.

For the record, I defended you as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VENOM
Trash
Trash

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Best DF Guild   Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:10 pm

Listen Corbin, everything that happened in the past is done with and water under the bridge. Me commenting harshly to Sin is directed at the way he is treating my Guildmate Ithido Zaote. I met with Sin and his wife and took them both out to dinner and he is a very nice person. I am a little disappointed that he is with PVP , because in all political correctness, some of your guild are just assholes. There are many in your guild that I still converse with and joke with. Theres also ppl in your Guild that still talk shit like me leaving PVP happened yesterday...ie. Alexandrea aka Kanunu, Bill always has kind things to say, and a few others. Birds of a feather flock together man, if the dude or anyone in your Guild was truly a friend they would have told all these assholes, nobodies to kindly keep their comments to themselves. I merely retaliate to mud flung in my direction. This is a game right?
I try not to shittalk anyone in game after I kill them, or when I die. I don't want the drama and just want to have fun. I welcome the competition, so lets drop gloves and get to it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fernadious
Nubo
Nubo

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Best DF Guild   Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:49 am

Retard Topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VENOM
Trash
Trash

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Best DF Guild   Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:30 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Lock this thread please before the Greek goes nuts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fernadious
Nubo
Nubo

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Best DF Guild   Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:14 pm

OK afro afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
In Vino Veritas
Design Support
Design Support

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Best DF Guild   Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:22 pm

No Need to Lock this Topic. Everyone has right to his own opinion.
Even if its stupid.

Best Regards,
CM

Epyc ‎(21:01):
never give power to cm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best DF Guild   

Back to top Go down

Best DF Guild
View previous topic View next topic Back to top